STUDENT LIFE EVENTS
- Dates To KnowMarch 2, 2015 - 11:46 am
1-Mar Catalog will be online there will be no printed version. New Portal for Faculty and Staff; to include Colleague, other online apps 2-Mar Course Schedule Viewable on Web Advisor 3-Mar 1st 8 – Week Classes End 4-Mar Health Fair 10 A.M. – 3 P.M. Jamestown Campus Medlin Center First Floor 1st 8 – Week […]
- Opinion: Let's be honest about what this wasSuicide has made the news again, even though we won't call it that. Andreas Lubitz deliberately crashed a plane into the Alps, taking his own life and the lives of 149 others.
- Iran nuclear talks likely will continue into Wednesday[Breaking news update, posted at 3:09 p.m. ET]
- People with Down syndrome sit for stunning portraitsIcelandic photographer Sigga Ella wanted to show that people with Down syndrome are more than a chromosomal abnormality. They are diverse and they're unique, just like everyone else in the world.
- Iraq takes back Tikrit from ISISIraqi forces battling to wrest the city of Tikrit from ISIS are now in control of all government buildings in the southeastern part of the city, Iraqi Interior Ministry spokesman Saad Maan said Tuesday on Iraqiya TV.
- Worst, best foods to eat when you're sickBroccoli, beer and chocolate are bad, while pretzels, salmon and avocados are good, depending on the symptoms.